Last Friday, November 21, Nissan Cagayan de Oro launched the all-new X-Trail at a cocktail affair at the Rotunda of Limketkai Mall. This was followed by a sumptuous buffet dinner at Grand Caprice Restaurant.
Present during the event were Mr. Antonio “Toti” Zara, Nissan Philippines President & Managing Director, and Mr. Jefferson U. Rolida, Nissan CDO’s President & General Manager.
At the Rotunda, Mr. Rolida happily entertained interested guests and inquiring clients. He gamely talked to them and shared the many distinctive characteristics that give the all-new X-Trail its totally new look, feel, and performance. First introduced in the global automobile industry back in 2001 (2003 in the Philippines), the 3rd generation X-Trail is everything one could wish for in a sleek and versatile SUV. It has lines and curves that any car-loving Filipino will find sexy. Its classy design will make you want to ride it all day long. You’ll practically want the all-new X-Trail to become your constant companion, pretty much like your partner. Which is why Nissan decided to use the tagline “The X You’ll Never Forget”.
The X You’ll Never Forget is a theme exclusively given to Nissan CDO. And it’s a perfect fit because the all-new X-Trail is definitely something you won’t forget in a long time. It’s something you just can’t say no to, or turn your back on. Consider these:
- Aerodynamic boomerang-shaped tail lamps.
- V-Motion front design.
- 2.5-L engine, high torque output at low revs.
- Nissan Safety Shield.
- Around View Monitor (360° bird’s eye view of the entire vehicle).
- Selectable split screen close-ups.
- 40/20/40 folding seat; can seat or hold objects up to 2 meters long.
- Spacious cargo area as 2nd and 3rd row seats can be folded down.
- Stylish and sleek design that silently screams elegance.
- Loaded with everything high technology, like Bluetooth buttons on the steering wheel, the Intelligent Key system (you can unlock the doors without getting the key from your pocket), the Advanced Drive-Assist Display, USB and Auxillary Input, and a push button ignition.
The X-Trail is perfect for large families and for those who want absolute comfort when on the road. You can choose from the 2.5L 4×4 or the 2.0L 4×2 models. Either way you go, you get the best deal. Long drives and travel adventures will become more fun and memorable with this new Nissan baby, even when you’re on rough roads.
This is just the beginning of more good things to come for the all-new X-Trail and Nissan, though. At the buffet dinner, as Mr. Zara told the story of Nissan, he also assured guests that the X-Trail launch was just the first of many special events the company has in store for CDO and Mindanao patrons. As Northern Mindanao is a major sector of their Philippine market, Mr. Zara promised Kagay-anons that there’ll be more fun activities to look forward to, not just for the X-Trail, but for the whole of Nissan Philippines.
In the City of Golden Friendship, the all-new X-Trail is exclusively distributed by Nissan Cagayan de Oro, with showroom and offices located at Elipe Park, RN Pelaez Blvd (across Liceo de Cagayan University’s Rodelsa Hall).
The all-new Nissan X-Trail, definitely the only X you will never forget, nor regret having! Happy driving, Kagay-anons!